EMPEROR OF THE WORLD

When I logged on this morning I was but a mere lance corporal, now I see I am a corporal. This means by July I shall be Emperor of the World with mere mortals prostrating themselves at my feet as I pass. I shall live in a marble palace surrounded by concubines and dusky maidens each vieing for my favours. I shall have unlimited free Guinness and my own reserved pitch at War and Peace with my own personal toilet, shower and stand pipe! (I'm just coming Matron, don't forget you promised I could sit next to the driver on the way back to the home) :-D :tongue: :naughty:

John.

John,

Please take note and bow to my superiority. :police: I put my rank down to the superb use of wasting hours away at work when Im sure I should be doing something more to grease the wheels of industry!! How could my time be better spent...oh yes....derusting odd bits of metal with a wire brush..... :help:

Iam soon to get my commision, Please I don't want to be a rupert :-(, Wo1 or 2 I'll perform as well as Brittain or Lynch :-D

I want to stay with my men, not poncing in the mess with double barrelled super ruperts, you know Field marshall, order of the knights queer garter ribbon and bar Sir Jack farquhar-beckettson going on about national service, and that jolly girlie down straite street in Malta on the way to Malaya.......

:banme:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

HF

Iam soon to get my commision, Please I don't want to be a rupert :-(, Wo1 or 2 I'll perform as well as Brittain or Lynch :-D

I want to stay with my men, not poncing in the mess with double barrelled super ruperts, you know Field marshall, order of the knights queer garter ribbon and bar Sir Jack farquhar-beckettson going on about national service, and that jolly girlie down straite street in Malta on the way to Malaya.......

:banme:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

HF

Huh!!

First case of baton envy on the forum if you ask me!!! Every one knows a Field Marshals baton must bigger by far than a mere WO-1/WO-2's :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nothing wrong with Straite Street, I remember a lovely girl there in the fifties who could make a guy feel so relaxed, even his toe nails were limp afterwards. I met a similar girl in Aden who was the cause of my broken nose. With regards to the exhaust fumes, that's another job I must do while Bertha is in dry dock :-D

John.

I wish a girl in Berlin had only broken my nose. I am a Major, which is funny because they call me that at work on account of my alleged military knowledge. Majors are always mad of course. All this is so much more impressive than being an assistant patrol leader in the 1st City of London Lord Mayor of London's Own boy scouts troop in 1973 or even the deputy manager of the Today newspaper's picture library - my previous high water mark. All glory is fleeting.

ONE BLOODY PIP, I wanted Wo, 1 or 2, not a rupert the shame of it all........ I'll be buying a polo pony next :oops: :oops: :cry:

Hardyferret >:(

Keep going my son - you know the old saying - the more you put in, the more you get out.