Hello all M. V. people

Good afternoon to one and all, I have come across this and have now joined, thanks Jack for a warm welcome.

I have been involved in M.V.'s for 10 years or so when I bought a CCKW 352 B1, as with all theses things its an on going battle to maintain, the latest items to need attention are front steering and replacement of fuel tank with a stainless steel one which I hope to make myself, as I did with the exhaust..

Pic of exhaust bellow.

R Cubed

Welcome aboard and thanks for the intro. Great handy work there!

any pictures of a real mans trucks AKA - a GMC........

How long did it take to fabricate the exhaust system - we may need to talk :whistle:

I will do some pics of the truck tomorrow as I need to move it about a bit to be able to start the king pin bearings and steering box.

The exhaust probably took about a month from planning to finished, I had it bent to a pattern and then tig welded up its all stainless 304 and 1.5 mm thick with a 12mm manifold flange, this is actually a spare one as I had two made. :-)

I suppose this should go on up to the general discusion from now on !!

Just a tease, just to show what you can drive over :-o :-o

R Cubed

Welcome both :wave:

There is a lot that need to be kept an eye on round here, you could have your work cut out Rosemary. :-D

How long did it take to fabricate the exhaust system - we may need to talk
The evidence is in the workshop meets area. Jacks truck would love an exhaust like yours. :whistle:

Thanks one and all for the warm welcome to this active forum, so nice to see people willing to help each other, just what a forum is all about, here here to the setter upperer !!!!

I hope to put usefull information to how to do things on my truck ( CCKW352 ) so it may help others.

R Cubed

• 2 weeks later...