Military newbie (Ariel WNG)

Hi everyone. Looks like an introduction is the order of the day. Having recently spent 6 months living in England, I got the bug to go ahead with a WNG project. Picked up the proper WW2 Despatch Rider clobber while there as re-enacting is a big draw. It would be great to participate in a large scale mobilization, possibly Normandy 2014. I am now back in Canada starting the build and dreaming of things to come. Have started project with a bare frame only but have now collected almost everything I need to put it together and get it on the road. Am building the engine and gearbox first. Would really like to have a proper pillion seat but have not found any repops for sale or any information that I could apply metal working skills to build one from scratch. Some of you must have overcome the lack of seat problem, so if you have ideas would you please pass them on. Thanks and all the best, Wade

Ariel_WNG_(3).jpg

Edited by ironariel