bit close!

Willyslancs

I remember them at Coltishall, scrambling for the Ruskie bears that were snooping about

The only time I ever saw lightnings in the flesh, I was laid on my back on the bank on lake Windemere watching a pair flanking a Bear....I must have been about 12 years old, still fresh in my mind, fantastic sight.

you call that close it's nothing,

THIS IS CLOSE !!!

very serious bumper riding at 10.000 feet altitude, at a speed of at least 200 miles per hours, at a of distance 0,5 meter ??

bumper 1.jpg

bumper 2.jpg

bumper 3.jpg

bumper riding thyphon.jpg

Edited by monty2

If that's a real photo, I'd say it's foolhardy in the extreme!

not sure but it was a photo shut for the RAF maybe someone did some photoshopping but looks pretty real to me. But I have to admit it is very very very ....... .......... ............ ............ close.

At the last picture the pilot said that he wasn't getting any closer, he is dead right

Edited by monty2

Genuine photograph, I wasn't there but some of the guys I know were in the back, I think it was a photo shoot and it was taken from the back of an Italian transport plane. Theres some more somewhere, taken over palm island in the UAE.

I've been through a few of these though

CIMG0700.jpg

Edited by Chris Hall