AA gun with pneumatic mechanism

One of the most expensive toys that isn't available anymore was a minigun that was air operated.

What's this new craze now where they run around with real looking weapons and shoot each other, it's not paint ball, it's something else but a lot of their gear look legit

Welcome to the forum, please take the time to introduce yourself in the Introductions Board.

Would it be possible,I wonder to purchase and deactivated gun and then trick it out working off a compressor?

Know anyone (pneumatic engineer or person well versed) who might be up to the challenge?

It's been done...

that's it..... them guys are hard core. A group I know here do rope assault training, upside down through windows type stuff.

I came across them when I was doing the tank driving/corporate entertainment, I used a company from Fife called Activate Scotland run by(former) Marines. They were very good and it was a good fit, real world tactics and training, with armour. We would do ambushes etc. Some of these guys were just of the hills of Afganistan with beards etc and knew their stuff. Very realistic and good fun. They used Real Action Marker M4 carbines as used by military etc for training.

Iain