Nice article, if a bit new!!

Rick W

Just like to post my congrats to the boys with their Heavy Metal article in CMV mag. It makes me want one even more, even though they are a bit new for my taste! Great pics. Thge thought of driving one down the dual carriageway at 70mph+ would warrant a trouser change :eek2:, let alone taking one round Brands Hatch! :shake: Is that for real?? Answers on a postcard please.

True enough Rick

Lee and his son were in the Fox and I was following behind with my son in Lee's Mk1 Ferret. I can tell you it was pretty hairy in the turns but we got the hang of it reasonably quickly and were taking the racing line well and keeping speed up.

Managed to get around 50 out of the Ferret on the pit straight before having to power off for the bend.

Lee's got some pictures somewhere so I'm sure he'll post them

let alone taking one round Brands Hatch! :shake: Is that for real?? Answers on a postcard please.

Sure did, that was me.. JT was following in my Ferret but unfortunately no one took a photo of the Ferret..

Fox at Brands :-D

width=640 height=426http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/e2c0aafd.jpg[/img]