Anyone else found this yet.

Hi, got the tax renewal today for the GPW :D, no big deal- oh but says needs MOT cert :nut: which ran out Dec.

Phoned DVLA to be told, that i need to download V112. found it online, you have to take it to P/O.

our P/O shut and gone, tried next village- no sorry try town. Helpfull assistant- sorted.:D although was advised that this will be required each year- shame in this day and age the system acknowledge this. (Oh I had the garage Pre mot her on safety grounds) maybe an mot might be easier.:nut:

Hi, got the tax renewal today for the GPW :D, no big deal- oh but says needs MOT cert :nut: which ran out Dec.

Phoned DVLA to be told, that i need to download V112. found it online, you have to take it to P/O.

our P/O shut and gone, tried next village- no sorry try town. Helpfull assistant- sorted.:D although was advised that this will be required each year- shame in this day and age the system acknowledge this. (Oh I had the garage Pre mot her on safety grounds) maybe an mot might be easier.:nut:

Vehicles registered prior to 1960 have been exempt from MOT since the middle of November last year (done to death on here)

I think that once you have completed a V112 it will be placed on the system and your renewal will not require an MOT

Time will tell!!!