Hello from the flat fens!

muppet4

Firstly I am not an internet troll / spammer - just a newbie :-D

I am looking for my first vehicle restoration and have spent the last 10 years of my young life drooooling over Jeeps but recently I have become quite fond of the Champ so there will be plenty of questions and tips being asked in the future!

:cheesy:

Firstly I am not an internet troll / spammer - just a newbie :-D

I am looking for my first vehicle restoration and have spent the last 10 years of my young life drooooling over Jeeps but recently I have become quite fond of the Champ so there will be plenty of questions and tips being asked in the future!

:cheesy:

Welcome. My advice would be to get one of each - that way when one is broken you'll have the other one to drive while you fix it. It will also give you free entry to both WW2 and postwar bars at the clubhouse :-D

Either a Champ or a Jeep for the flat fens will work (just)

However there is only one 4X4 if hills are involved and thats a Land Rover :-D

Welcome and enjoy!!!

Christopher, would that be for going up hills............ or down ?, you did not specify.

Christopher, would that be for going up hills............ or down ?, you did not specify.

Very formal there with the Christopher..............the full version is usually only used when I am in trouble "Christopher are you going to clear up all this mess!!!" and so on

Land Rovers good for both up hill and down hill