Where's jack today??

Marmite!!

Where's jack today??
You know when he comes on here he's going to deny everything

Photographic evidence will soon be available. :evil: but it may pay ot watch the evening news for a glimps of himself.

Hardyferret is also 'missing' at the moment............ he is the one taking the photo's :evil:

PS rumour has it that Ike (Jack's dog) has a supply of dog food that will last him years!

Where's jack today?? suppose his popped down to Branscombe to do his Eco bit & clean up the beach for them :whistle:

WOW - you guys are missing me :-D :schocked:

I have been busy today :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: took the dogs for a walk :naughty:

Jack

BMW windscreen dealer.

WOW - you guys are missing me :-D :schocked:

I have been busy today :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: took the dogs for a walk :naughty:

Jack

BMW windscreen dealer.

On the news they said the Boys in Blue will start knocking on doors about 3am :-D :-D :-D may be they are after spares for their BMW's :dunno:

The pictures we had at work are astonishing. Cars, motorcycles, tractors, empty wine barrels, exhaust pipes, gearboxes, RC toy tractors, millions of nappies, cat litter and mpst sadly, the personal possessions of a family emmigrating to Sth Africa. Oh yes, and any bits the scavengers could strip of the wrecked BMW M5s, hence the windscreen sales.