Schw g muend ord reb shop

Tony B

Anyone know where this was, and what is was? Katy has a plate on the dash TRUCK 3/4 ton Ambulance WC54 USA Serial 712000 Delivery 15/10/52. She also has some Norwegian plates.

Tony,

A simple google and you will find it was a massive US Ordnance Rebuild Shop in Germany, Schwabisch-Gmund :)

Thanks Richard. I have to say I'm more intrested in the mechanical jobs at the moment, most of the weekend will be spent cleaning and servicng. That an inventoring the stuff that come with her. The collection Carol made over the years is amazing. Theres all sorts of stuff. For a vehicle that hasn't moved in four or five years she came up the motorway from Portsmouth pulling like a trian, good oil pressure at 50 lb all the way and steady temprature. While your about though, silly question. Is it normal for the vacum wipers to stop when the engine is under load and fly at idle? Got a bit disconcerting till I worked it out. :D