AEC 7.7 diesel engine manual

ransomesmg6

Hello,

Having recently taken delivery of my first lorry, a AEC Matador as used by Henley Transport for breakdown and recovery! The engine is in need of a bit of TLC, which i would like to start work on in the next couple of months, so really need a workshop manual/ parts book etc. so that i know what goes where etc!

Could anyone point me in the right direction of someone/ somewhere where i can get a print off copy of the manual?

Kind regards

Henry Bruce

Your cheapest route would probably be to buy a CD of the manuals from ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AEC-Matador-0853-Manual-Collection-CD-PDF-format-/280867920297?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item41650859a9

I do not have these but have some on CD or downloaded for other vehicles. It is useful to be able to print off a few pages when doing a job to avoid spoiling an original and, usually these days, expensive original manual.

It's me selling the CDs on ebay - I do have other scanned Matador manuals that aren't on the CD, if there are any others that people are interested in. I originally scanned them for my own use, and as mentioned above, it's really useful to be able to print out a section of the manual to use while working on something specific, which doesn't matter if it gets damaged.

The money from selling them is being used in the restoration of my Matador.

Nick

• Like 1