Did anyone get any goodies from the last Withams Sale

bonnie_scott

I managed to "win" lots 527 and 557, picking up on Monday. Just got to find somewhere to store umpteen assorted sized boxes of bits! I know there are quite a few light lenses and switches, and probably a lot of other interesting bits too. Will post pics whenever I get the chance to sort through it all.

Now the dust has settled I was wondering if anyone got any goodies at the last Withams Sale.

Sad I know, but living this far north, this is the closest I can get to having any involvement :(

I won some of the Alvis spares - I think it mainly bits and peices submitted by a dealer who was having a clearout - there were some little morsels in there , the rest I will offer out via ebay. I may group certain parts together and sell as a small lot ( selling individually would be a long job).

I think there are a few abbots parts in there , plus plenty of scrap.

Well, picked it up this morning, filled pick up truck and back seat cramming it all in, and on getting home spent around 4 hours seeing what I'd actually got. Counting boxes, writing down NSN numbers, and trying to store them. Got most of it sorted, though still got a pick up bed full to finish off later in week. Lots of interesting bits, probably a lot of junk too! There are some bits that I haven't a clue what they are.

SNV83410a.jpg

Some of the other goodies include a good number of Alvis fuel tank neck strainers, number 2910 99 825 4296.

SNV83398a.jpg

An FV stowage box, off what I do not know, can't find a number yet.

SNV83396a.jpg[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Horn push & dipswitch units, all used.

SNV83403a.jpg

Radio distribution box FV494582, no idea what vehicle it is from.

SNV83414a.jpg

More to follow.

Simon

SNV83405a.jpg