Northern Military Expo 1st April 2012

A quick thank you to everyone who came along to the show in November either as a trader or a visitor, we had a fantastic turn out and really enjoyed the day so we hope you found it the same.

Now on to new business, as well as the annual post-show season event we will now also be holding an event in April as well, April 1st 2012 to be exact... there will though be a few differences.

The April show this year will be held in the Lady Eastwood Pavillion, this is on the same site as the November event, and is still a fully

in door hall for traders with full facilities but is slightly smaller to allow us to accomodate this new event easily.

As well as the outdoor sales pitches and auto jumble we always have, there will also be the addition of a re-enactor display area available outside due to the slightly milder weather.

Any re-enactment groups wanting to book in please contact me directly to arrange this, howvever be aware the amount of space we ave available to do this maybe limited so will be on a first come first serve basis.

The show flyers and booking in forms are all in the process of being printed for this and the November show so anyone wanting more information join the mailing list via the website http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk or follow us (me) on twitter for on-going updates @NM_Expo or hit the Like button on our Facebook page!

That is all for now but as soon as we have more updates on those attending and where you can have a chat with us at up coming events I will post more!

Those wanting to book in by post can now download the trader forms from the home page or the online booking section.

Those wanting to book in on line for April can do so now via the website.

The 2011 gallery is now up to date along with a download of the show program.

If you want to book in as a re-enactor or display vehicles in the outside areas please contact me or Tony directly either by PM on here or by email steph@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

If you have any questions feel free to ask... and before anyone asks we know Newark is in the Midlands and not the North... previously covered in other threads :D

• 2 weeks later...

We've had lots of traders book in and collect information this weekend while we have been at Stoneleigh.

Don't forget to get on line, on the phone or on email and book in asap!

Any vehicle groups or re-enactors wanting to book in to display outside the show hall please PM me directly or email me steph@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk for more information

We will be sending out an emailer to everyone on our mailing list over the weekend so if you haven't done so already visit the website www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk and look for War & Peace Shows favourite ticket seller to Join the Mailing list to be kept up to date about this and any other up coming shows!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have some fantastic traders booked in to the up coming April show including :

- Universal Jeep Supplies - M R Army Surplus

- Sentimental Journey - Forties Flavour

- The Gunner - Axholme Signs

- GI Janes Clothing - Jeep World

- Tim's Tags - Axholme Signs

- Kelly's Heroes - Militaria Net

- Kriegsmarine Plus - David Douglas Military Buttons

- Dragon Fly Vintage - Jeremy Tenniswood

- Grays Automotive - Sapper Surplus

- SB Militaria - Strachen Militaria

- Aviation Pictures - Dug Up

- Wartime Wardrobe and many more....

If you want to keep an eye on our up to date list keep checking our website http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/

Anyone who wants to attend as a trader and hasn't book in yet, there isn't long left to book your pitch. You can book in online, by post or by calling us! If you are interested in displaying a vehicle for the public to see or would like to display as a re-enactor please contact me direct by PM or email to steph@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

Don't forget if you can't make it this time join our mailing list to be kept up to date with this and up coming shows or you can follow us on twitter @NM_Expo or like us on Facebook search NMExpo!

• 2 weeks later...

We've had more traders book in over the last couple of days including two regulars now at the show Stand Up Hook Up and The Quartermaster Stores.

We have also spoken to another MVT group regarding displaying more vehicles on the day to add a bit of something different for the public to look at. Any re-enactment groups who are relatively local and would like to do an outdoor display PM me or email me steph@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

If you haven't already booked in, or can't remember if you have get in contact asap less than a month to go now!

Don't forget you can LIKE us on Facebook/NMExpo or follow us on TWITTER @NM_Expo for updates regarding our shows and ones we attend as re-enactors/vehicle owners/or just tagging along by yours truely!

Quick update more traders booked in over the last couple of days including :

- G I Joes Army Stores

- Mission Heroes

- Worldwide Arms

- MJL Militaria

- Richard Underwood

- Moonlight Serenade to name but a few!

For a more detailed list of traders visit http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk and click on **Trader List** on the home page.

Don't forget you can follow my updates on twitter @NM_Expo not just about our show but any other shows we attend, WWII historical info, and any other thoughts surrounding the hobby which may pop in to my head!

The show program is coming along nicely so anyone who hasn't booked advertising and would like it contact me by email steph@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

NOTE :: ANY TRADERS ALREADY BOOKED IN WE WILL BE POSTING OUT TRADER PACKS MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK SO LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOURS BY MONDAY 26TH MARCH 2012!

With the last minute bookings from show regulars Jeffrey Engineering & Drop Zone, we are now officially

SOLD OUT!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The trader packs will all be being packaged up this evening ready for posting so you should have your wrist bands, vehicle passes etc by Monday at the very latest.

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again, and with the vehicles from Lincolnshire MVT on display it should be a fantastic day for everyone!

Brother and I had a great day on our little stand (no.77) with much lighthearted banta from Gray's Automotive and Terry Till, not to mention an endless stream of friends willing to part with a few sheckles in exchange for some high quality merchandise at bargain prices!

We'll go again for sure.

very good day out, got a few bits (as you do!!!) was very suprised to find a complete (apart from hat) Royal Observers Corps officers uniform, I rescued it from the ignomy of being turned into a WW11 RAF uniform

Mark

PS, did frighten a few stall holders when I walked by, cant think why!!!

2012_04020006.jpg

very good day out, got a few bits (as you do!!!) was very suprised to find a complete (apart from hat) Royal Observers Corps officers uniform, I rescued it from the ignomy of being turned into a WW11 RAF uniform

Mark

PS, did frighten a few stall holders when I walked by, cant think why!!!

Will have to show Andy how to put a beret on properly!!