Dream Job for an MV enthusiast?

robin craig

Could this be a dream job for some of you UK based members of the forum?

http://www.mod-sales.com/information/10/Employment_Opportunities.htm

R

That reads like an office job, might not even have time to dream about mv's :-D

I have had the dream job of a MV enthusiast for 38 years, working full time on military equipment dating from 1936 to mid-90's, love every minute of it. ;)

That's if you apply for the secretarial job Richard, there are two jobs, the other is a meeting the public face to face :undecided:. But yes I know you'd sooner be under the vehicle doing things than talking about it:laugh:

So is anyone going to contact Camilla?

I'd love to - but I suspect the travel costs from East London on a daily basis would wipe out the salary! :undecided:

Oh come on Neil don't do yourself down. You managed to talk you wife into letting you have a Russian tank, a Stalwart & a Rover, I'm sure there's plenty of commission for you selling MVs to people who want to buy them:D

Don't mention the other half right now Clive - she's got the hump big time - there are two Landie fuel tanks in her kitchen that STINK of internal sealer - and it is definitely not a nice smell!! :wow:

So I am in the doggies house, big time, till I can get rid of them back over the store tomorrow!!

I have had the dream job of a MV enthusiast for 38 years, working full time on military equipment dating from 1936 to mid-90's, love every minute of it. ;)

Fantastic Richard and you can't call it work - its a love!

Well no cooked breakfast for you then Neil >:(

Not till those tanks are gone!!! :)

On-topic - it does sound a good job - but if the majority of earnings is commission based then for me it's too big a risk given the current financial status. I really cannot afford to risk spending more on travel than I'd be earning!!!

Not till those tanks are gone!!! :)

On-topic - it does sound a good job - but if the majority of earnings is commission based then for me it's too big a risk given the current financial status. I really cannot afford to risk spending more on travel than I'd be earning!!!

Sometimes you just have to suck it and see. Could be a good opportunity...... Maybe