Soldier of Fortune deal done for A&E 2012

Sorry to announce but r cubed has been buried in the patio and will no longer be attending A&E.

I will of course bringing the (Wo)mans truck and gun. It will be sporting a new PINK livery and I will be wearing my PINK crocs/wellies/doc martens/tee shirt

End of

Love from Rosie x

lol!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to announce but r cubed has been buried in the patio and will no longer be attending A&E. I will of course bringing the (Wo)mans truck and gun. ...

And what about every GMC owner's pact to be buried with his truck?

No, I'm sorry, but this behaviour is unacceptable. I urge you to either dig another hole (if the patio is big enough) and bury the GMC alongside R3 - or dig R3 up, give him a good shower, and work out your differences.

No, I'm sorry, but this behaviour is unacceptable. I urge you to either dig another hole (if the patio is big enough) and bury the GMC alongside R3 - or dig R3 up, give him a good shower, and work out your differences.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

looks like someone has dug him up, have you seen the new member? :shocked:

The plot thickens. I guess its probably too late to ask you - if you do end up burying his GMC, whether I could take the spare wheel carrier off first? (He wouldn't mind would he? I can sell it to Howard for good money....).

Or sell it to the Yanks for even better money:cool2:

the plot thickens. I guess its probably too late to ask you - if you do end up burying his gmc, whether i could take the spare wheel carrier off first? (he wouldn't mind would he? I can sell it to howard for good money....).

and i'll take the 105........;)

i'm watching you two..................

I know where you are and your cards are marked............woooo ha ha ha ha ha......

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping to save on postage by getting the stuff at one of the shows.Once I get the voucher code, I'll give them a ring to see if I can order stuff and collect whilst at Stoneleigh.

Doh! I may of misread your question Neil - I am sure that would be no problem at all!

Jack/Keito....

please tell me what the difference is between mens HBT and ladies HBT? (apart from £10 more for the ladies!!!!!!) can I wear a set on mens and still look good?

Errr.......shape???:cool2::-D

But you'd look good in any thing Rosie:hug:

Rosie,

I don't think it's just hips that are different, I believe the ladies HBT's have room for fun bumps too ;)

Best to give them a ring and ask they are very helpful

Keith

Fun bumps!!! LOL! That's just too funny!!!!!!!

Love from Rosie x

• 3 weeks later...
Rosie, did you have any luck with SoF? Only asking as I need a set of HBT's for my wife.

Neil.

Hi Neil - Paul is currently on paternity leave but have followed up - I would like to think we have it in place for Stoneleigh - I am there on Sunday so if not I will be able to nail it there!