CCKW dipstick

R Cubed

Can people measure their dipsticks please........ What I would like to know is the length of the outer tube from the point it enters the fitting on the sump ( please only need people with double / deep sumps ) to the top of it, and on the actual dipstick the Low mark to disc up by handle and also High mark to same place.

Can people measure their dipsticks please........ What I would like to know is the length of the outer tube from the point it enters the fitting on the sump ( please only need people with double / deep sumps ) to the top of it, and on the actual dipstick the Low mark to disc up by handle and also High mark to same place.

Cubed, I'll check this tomorrow for you.

Cheers

Ian

Cubed

I've done some measurements...

1. Dipstick tube from sump to top: 342mm

2. Dipstick Low Mark to disc by handle: 490mm

3. Dipstick Low Mark to disc by handle: 471mm

Happy to take photos if that would help.

Cheers

Ian