How much for a Saracen in full working order?

Val

So having been made redundant a year ago need to scrape together the pennies. How much is a mint condition Mk1 Saracen worth? Since I've been on, we've replaced all the hosing, the batts, the generator is working, the accumulators have been serviced, new seals and gaitors, and the engine has had a service. Infact everything is done expect the internal comms and a respray.

It's been ages since I've been on. How is everyone?

So having been made redundant a year ago need to scrape together the pennies. How much is a mint condition Mk1 Saracen worth? Since I've been on, we've replaced all the hosing, the batts, the generator is working, the accumulators have been serviced, new seals and gaitors, and the engine has had a service. Infact everything is done expect the internal comms and a respray.

It's been ages since I've been on. How is everyone?

Hello val

As already stated it is worth what someone will pay but if youre looking for an asking price i would suggest £5k would be too low but £10k probably too high. Anything in between should do the trick...!

Good luck

Timbo