Pendulum, swung in a circular motion as when dowsing for pregnancy, when fault is touched pendulum reverses direction and stops...

I have often had success with this method.......:whistle:

Yes very good Bernard. Can you put a name to this technique & an appx date?

Well done Bernard you are good at these slightly off-beat ones.

I thought Richard was in there on the trail.

The year is the year of the Pig ie of the first FV1609 ie 1956.

The title of the technique seems to confer a certain sense of science to the technique which claims amongst many things, to find arithmetical errors, forged notes & stamps, various medical conditions including hypertension, agriculture,food that is bad for you, purity of water etc.

I bought this booklet for £1, for the same price I also purchased the Constitution of the USSR, I'm still trying weigh up which is the more believable.:-\

App2792.jpg

1956 ??? I was way off, thought it was something from the pioneer motoring days.

Oh goodness me no, this is the age of science. Amazing we are in the era of the B Series engine yet others are dangling lead weights over parts manuals. So do you use a danglely thing at work for those hard to solve cases.:D

Oh goodness me no, this is the age of science. Amazing we are in the era of the B Series engine yet others are dangling lead weights over parts manuals. So do you use a danglely thing at work for those hard to solve cases.:D

I tend to rely on the traditional rubber chicken.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2321

Unless SCSI in involved, at which point only goats (and black candles) will do.:shocking:

Chris.