wiki and things

Guest qtronics

Guest qtronics

Hi all, been away so not seen the gossip that’s going on.

seems that not much has been happening on the wiki for a while, it really is simple to use honest.

Btw I’ll be coming back from France on the 8th for good, well for the next few years at least, so if anyone wants anything, although you’ll need to collect from Sussex (Eastbourne / Herstmonceux) let me know

BTW, who owns the GMC in Hailsham, I think it's a GMC anyhow.

Al.

It belongs to Stuart Beeney (assuming we are talking about the same vehicle!). He belongs to one of the Vietnam re-enactment groups, the Rolling Thunder one I think. A great guy. His truck is in fantastic condition and he tows one of the ammunition trailers as well, also in great condition. He sure knows how to look after them.

I guess if you look on the Rolling Thunder website you may be able to see some more pics of it. At shows he has a maniquin "driving" it.

Hope this helps.

Nick

It belongs to Stuart Beeney (assuming we are talking about the same vehicle!). He belongs to one of the Vietnam re-enactment groups, the Rolling Thunder one I think. A great guy. His truck is in fantastic condition and he tows one of the ammunition trailers as well, also in great condition. He sure knows how to look after them.

I guess if you look on the Rolling Thunder website you may be able to see some more pics of it. At shows he has a maniquin "driving" it.

Hope this helps.

Nick

I know Stuart very well, bloody nice bloke and yes it is Rolling Thunder

I've made a start on a couple of vehicle entries in the WIKI section. Just the basics for now, I'll pad it out a bit later.

I liked the layout of the Stalwart entry, so I copy and pasted it across, changing the details to suit.

Doing it this way is a bit of a cheat, but it's easier than learning all the WIKI language right from the start, so if anyone else wants to add their vehicle I recommend this method.