viewing a Kraz 255b

Am I being overly suspicious here?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KRAZ-255B-6X6-Ex-Military-Truck-V8-Diesel-Ideal-Overland-Conversion-Promotion-/190579085463?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3008063409572548622

I was told this kraz came from scotland, a boyfriend of gran, some fall out regarding money etc etc and it has been in the family for 8 years. However, the kraz in the below video is exactly the same vehicle in my oppinion

Markings are exactly the same, has the same large dent in the bonnet (not visible on ebay photos). Seems may have been sold by russian trucks around 2007? I asked had it been sold by russian trucks but the vendor said no. There is no V5 with the truck.

I just don't like things not adding up completely.

What do you think?

It does look very similar to one that was for sale earlier this year on ebay. Description was the same with issues with the lights and no back. Sold for about £4.5k. I'd say it is the same one so wonder why it is being relisted.

Ed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...