Christmas pictures wanted.......

Jack

Dear all....

We will be changing the HMVF banner in time for Christmas as we would like to go festive :-D

So has anyone got any pictures of their MV covered in snow, frost etc etc if you have anything like that then please let us know and we will use them in the banner :-) :-D

Neil, I would love to see you dressed up in a Father Christmas outfit driving your Stally :-D or anyone else for that matter 8-)

Dear all....

We will be changing the HMVF banner in time for Christmas as we would like to go festive :-D

So has anyone got any pictures of their MV covered in snow, frost etc etc if you have anything like that then please let us know and we will use them in the banner :-) :-D

Neil, I would love to see you dressed up in a Father Christmas outfit driving your Stally :-D or anyone else for that matter 8-)

Hey - I'll admit to being a BIT overweight - bit not THAT much!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Clive, I am thinking to myself that you just ain't getting it :|

Probably not, that is last year's Christmas card, I just had on file.

You don't think I would have wasted hours doing that today? What would you like next a mobile incident control point in the snow or an aircraft armament support vehicle in the snow.

• 2 weeks later...