Yet another Jeep

dog107

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Neil, come on, we have to stick together - we are fellow countrymen!

Слишком истинный товарищ - так, когда Вы собираетесь обменивать ваш американский GMC для британского транспортного средства??

(Имеет Ричарда Моора полученный любой из тех BMP-1's, оставленных в запасе - если так мы могли организовать советское поглощение Форума)

Hows THAT for dialect!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Слишком истинный товарищ - так, когда Вы собираетесь обменивать ваш американский GMC для британского транспортного средства??

(Имеет Ричарда Моора полученный любой из тех BMP-1's, оставленных в запасе - если так мы могли организовать советское поглощение Форума)

Hows THAT for dialect!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Da comrad.

Spaseba

Hi guys

That area of the woodland used to be a nice stand of Hawthorne and Oak.

As part of the management plan we would clear all the other trees out. This will particularly help the Hawthorne and provide secure habitat for the smaller birds. See I told you it wasn't just me messing about in a jeep. If I remember the birch had been felled and then caught up in the trees next to it. This is a frequent occurrence in a dense woodland. I usually use the jeep for pull outs as, being a bit smaller than the Land Rovers you can get it amongst the trees. The woodland is in the middle of Leeds in gods own county.