Where y'all from??

billy_espie

Hi

Glasgow here but a few members closer to you in Aberdeen, Inverness etc also SMVG website has members all over. You should introduce yourself on the intro and welcome page in this forum then you may get more response

Gary

hey ya i am new here and was just wondering where everyone is from and if they are near me, i live in Caithness at the very top of Scotland in a town called Thurso

Well for the last two years we have been doing a poll http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?14322-Where-in-the-World every new member since then has been asked to take part in it in the welcome PM the receive on joining but for some reason most don't bother taking part in it? yourself included ;)

Result of the Poll here http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/poll.php?pollid=37&do=showresults

We've also prompted existing members to take part in but we see many read the Poll but still don't bother posting in it??

We was going to extend the Poll to different parts of the UK but not much point if members do not take part in it.

hey ya i am new here and was just wondering where everyone is from and if they are near me, i live in Caithness at the very top of Scotland in a town called Thurso

Welcome to you. I know Thurso. Before being married I was lucky enough to live near Tongue and also Kildonan and my Father's last abode was near Bonar Bridge.

I still come up camping every now and then.