Scumbags

boomboom

Hi Dudes

After having one or two things go missing off the truck and gun by the scum of this world and the powers that be a waste of time and effort.

I found a legal way of bringing the scum to justice and a way they can not say IT WUSUNT ME OFFICER.If you google (Digital scouting camera) have a look. As i have just bought one and it is a great thing to have .I have mine in the shed up high and pointing at my kit,the batterys last for 5 to 6 weeks and the photos and videos it takes are perfect even at night in total darkness , but the good thing about this is it sends the videos or photos instantly to my mobile phone and my email and even if they find the camera its to late as the picture has allready been sent to my phone and email address.

Now mr burgler say it was not you:D

Boomboom

Excellent, although I'm pleased to say we don't need these things here yet!

But don't your UK scum-protecting laws make you put a notice up so the poor misunderstood darlings don't get a nasty fright when they realise they've been filmed?

just say the sign has been stolen!

I dont understand it your lordship the sign was there when i put the camera up,,, they must if stollen that as well as it was on the outside of the building ????:cool2:

And as in the words of a certain Basil Brush............boomboom

I've just put CCTV in at work, makes you feel a bit better but it wont stop the determined thief. However, what it does do is make you a harder target than, say, next door.

I think you should put the sign up, don't give them a possible get out clause, just don't make it too conspicuous and it can be a deterent in it's own right.

Do you need a sign saying covert cameras in operation? That might work as a further deterent.

surely your breaching their human rights taking pictures without consent?!?!?!?

i personally would use a trip wire with blank shotgun cartridges, or at least i thought they were blanks officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like RMS idea a lot with a 12 bore cartridge but i hate the scum so much i would probely use a 155mm shell but the problem with that is i would never know who it was (such a shame) oh well never mind about them,,,, my grapes are doing well now ???:cool2:

boomboom

ps

will post a photo of the camera for anyone to look at in a mo

i personally would use a trip wire with blank shotgun cartridges, or at least i thought they were blanks officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. In the absence of the 12ga blank firing alarm mine, I will note that Switch No.1 (with the cap holder bored out to take an 8mm blank) works extremely well against scrotes trying to steal your brother's Mazda RX7 off his drive at 3am for the purpose of joy-riding (or whatever). They probably had to change their underwear at that range - less than a yard - and the dibble who turned up later (in response to the repeated theft attempts) was concerned at the sight of a spent 12 ga shot cartridge lying reasonably prominently on the driveway - put there to frighten the scrotes into thinking that live ammunition was in use. (The dibble thought this was an _excellent_ idea when it was explained to him.)

Luckily your are safe there. Youa are allowed to photograph anything or anybody you like on your own property or from a public highway.

As for putting up a warning sugn, they propably cannot read it anyway.

Mike