Piccy uploads

Paul Drake

• 1 month later...
Right. I am on photobucket now....Next problem. How do I get them from photobucket to HMVF ?????:embarrassed:

OK not to hard

Create your thread/reply here on HMVF

Have a seperate browser window/tab open on your Photopucket album page with pictures you want on.

Move mose over picyure on Photobucket and it pulls up a list of info.

The bottom one is IMG CODE Click this (contents of little box) and it copies to clipboard.

Go to the HMVF thread you are working on and paste this in

You should then get the image when you preview/submit the post

You need to remember that if you change or delete the picture in Photobucket it disappears from HMVF

Here is one I have just done to test it

Mike

DSC00823.jpg

Write what ever you want to write and to insert a picture click the picture icon in you're message draft, go to you're photobucket album and hover over the picture that you want to upload to the site (direct link is fine) copy you're picture into the image URL and you should be able to upload pictures

photobucket.jpg

Edited by ferrettkitt

• 1 month later...

If you are trying to up load pics you have taken yourself it might be you have your camera set to take poster large 16:9 size high quality pics, this is often the default setting. Reset it to medium or small 4:3 size.

If the pics are from some other source use Picasa or similar program to re-size them, save, then upload.