New recruit in Somerset

Hello chaps,

Joined the forum quite a while back but only just had anything to say. I collected a Leyland DAF DROPS from Dave Crouch a few weeks back. Really pleased with it so far. Seems I got a free desert with it as well. The places that sand gets!

I have a very flimsy excuse for owning the vehicle which the missus has swallowed so far but in reality I want it to be the foundation of a collection.

Would be interested to know about anybody living around the Yeovil area whos as mad as me lol.

Oh I forgot. If anybody has a manual for my vehicle. Please contact me.

Hello chaps,

Joined the forum quite a while back but only just had anything to say. I collected a Leyland DAF DROPS from Dave Crouch a few weeks back. Really pleased with it so far. Seems I got a free desert with it as well. The places that sand gets!

I have a very flimsy excuse for owning the vehicle which the missus has swallowed so far but in reality I want it to be the foundation of a collection.

Would be interested to know about anybody living around the Yeovil area whos as mad as me lol.

Oh I forgot. If anybody has a manual for my vehicle. Please contact me.

Welcome to thr forum, Yeovilton Air Show is great to book in to not far for you! Might see you there!!!

Welcome Milman,

I live in Bristol during the week, but come from Crewkerne and return home most weekends to work on our small collection of 'toys'.

Do you think you could bring your new acquasition to our little show at Hazelbury Mill in June? might be a bit of a squeeze getting in, but we have a guy who brings a Hippo so should be ok.

All the best, Richard

Welcome,

Whereabouts in Yeovil are you, I'm up the road in Ilchester.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Im actually in Templecombe so not far from you. I always use Yeovil as location as some people have some idea where it is.

Cheers

Cliff

welcome to the mad house if intersted look at the plain invasion thread for august

Hi,

That looks like a great weekend. Sadly I'm out of the country for August this year.

Will try and make a future event.

Cliff

Welcome Milman,

I live in Bristol during the week, but come from Crewkerne and return home most weekends to work on our small collection of 'toys'.

Do you think you could bring your new acquasition to our little show at Hazelbury Mill in June? might be a bit of a squeeze getting in, but we have a guy who brings a Hippo so should be ok.

All the best, Richard

Hi Richard,

When in June is the show at Hazelbury.

Cheers

Cliff

Hi Richard,

When in June is the show at Hazelbury.

Cheers

Cliff

Cliff,

Unfortunatly its the same weekend as Tankfest, 25 and 26 of June. We have a road run on the Saturday and open up to the public on the Sunday.

Richard