New guy from Holland

Hello Gents,

I've recently discovered your forum and quickly joined up.

A little background about myself: My name is Randall, I'm 49 years old and 100% born and raised in The Netherlands (hence my nickname) so don't let my name fool you.

I've always had an interest in WW2 andI like to visit a few events every year. Unlike you lads, I don't really have the resources nor space to start a 1:1 collection. So I've resolved to scratchbuilding models in 1:6 scale.

A good part of scratchbuilding models is about doing research, both in books and on the web, and that's how I ended up here. There's lots of useful information (and pictures!) here for me and I hope you don't mind if I start asking some questions in the near future.

Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward learning stuff from you guys.

Cheers,

Randall

Hi Randall, welcome to the site, you do not have to own military vehicles to enjoy this hobby of ours, just the sort of enthusiasm that you obviously have for this green stuff, join a club or group, there must be one somewhere near to you. I am sure that you will be made very welcome, you certainly would over here, they will soon have you getting your hands dirty.

We travel over to Oosterbeek, Arnhem. every September (a few days either side of the 17th of September) I am sure that you would be made very welcome, and you would get a ride.

Regards.

Ray. :goodidea: