X MOD parts site

extrogg

Just thought id post up a link for this site. Its a treasure trove of hard to come by and odd parts for British military vehicles large and small from the 1970's on. Its yielded many parts for my TM restoration. Excellent service as well..I ordered some bits and bobs at 16:00 and it arrived the following day..can't argue with that!

www.thexmod.com

I second that. They're my first port of call for any FV432 parts, and other dealers would do well to look at their online stock list and ordering system!

Andy

Edited by andym

What I like about it is that you can search with a DMC & get everything stocked in that section or search with a NSN.

I do find it cruel to still have some items displayed that have been sold out for a long long time.

But the service & communication has been excellent.

Yeah I second that as well...definately the cheapest parts supplier around. You have to remember the more obselete the part the expensive its going to be!

Ive found its worth ringing them as not everything has been listed on the website as they have so much stock! Theres 780 Bedford items on the site alone!