Hello from Whidbey Island, USA

Hello to all,

My name is Brad, Im located in the States On Whidbey Island.

Im curently working on my 1944 GMC CCKW A1 CARGO I found her in a field just waiting for rescue. I have joined many groups looking to learn and share about the HMV hobbie. I have posted a link to picutres my junk yard on the signature bottom. I hope to have only one restored GMC when im done here A man can get so carried away trying to aquire parts...I have been doing this for only 3 1/2 years and have learned so much about these trucks over the last few years and hope to have a complete one someday. looking forward to being part of the forum.

I have a

1945 gmc cckw a2 352 (part out)

1944 gmc cckw a1 353 (being restored)

1943 gmc cckw a2 352 (farm truck)

1941 gmc cckw a2 353 (part out)

1944 gmc cckw a1 353 (Front half only part out) mech shop van

1941 gmc cckw a2 353 (front half only part out)

1942 Chevy 4x4 Cargo no winch (Part out)

Edited by bradcckw
needed more info

Hello to all,

Im curently working on my 1944 GMC CCKW A1 CARGO I found her in a field just waiting for rescue. I have joined many groups looking to learn and share about the HMV hobbie. I have posted a link to picutres my junk yard on the signature bottom. I hope to have only one restored GMC when im done here A man can get so carried away trying to aquire parts...I have been doing this for only 3 1/2 years and have learned so much about these trucks over the last few years and hope to have a complete one someday. looking forward to being part of the forum.

I have a

Hi Welcome to the forum, this truck was found in a field in Denmark, now fully restored in the U.K.:kissoncheek:

Mosley Rail Weekend. 015.jpg

Look at that Belt and suspenders to! nice truck, I hope to have a remanufactured truck sooner than later....

And the half track is still in the woods where the owner wants it to stay?!!...:shocked:

Look at that Belt and suspenders to! nice truck, I hope to have a remanufactured truck sooner than later....

And the half track is still in the woods where the owner wants it to stay?!!...:shocked:

The owner of the halftrack must have no soul, how does he/she sleep at night, even I who lives 1000s of miles away, am having some difficulty, just thinking about that machine rusting away.

My White M3 is tucked away in the garage, I am sure that sometimes when I open the doors and allow the light in, the headlights blink, just a little. :kissoncheek:

Hello to all,

I have a

Here's a small glympse of my trucks redemption!

018.jpg