MLU downtime

ajmac

As posted before, this is an ongoing problem, and the problems accessing the site differs from user to user. For some reason the website address does not always resolve to the correct location of the forum. This problem is compounded by the passing of the founder of Maple Leaf Up, so we are now working solve it once and for all. This might include a (temporary) move to a new URL, so watch this space for further news.

These URLs should give you access to the site at any given time:

http://orbit.dnsrouter.com/~mlu/forums/ - at least for now for most if not all users;

http://www.mapleleafup.nl/ - this one will continue to work because I control it and will have it linked to the most current URL.

Regards,

Hanno Spoelstra

Maple Leaf Up Forum co-founder, co-owner and adminstrator

Edited by mcspool

It works for my but my account is yet to be accepted.

Since late last year, new members have not been vetted and approved pending the forthcoming changes and to minimise workload. We are sorry to keep you waiting, but we have no other choice at this point in time.

Hanno

Since late last year, new members have not been vetted and approved pending the forthcoming changes and to minimise workload. We are sorry to keep you waiting, but we have no other choice at this point in time.

Hanno

Bear with Hanno guys - this forum/IT stuff isn't easy:trustme: