French IGN maps

Tony B

Question

9 answers to this question

At the moment guys more like £££ to the mile. :iamsmiling: The Dodge isn't bad. I can get just over twenty to the mile steady driving. One thing about a 67 year old vehicle, dosen't encourage fast acceleration or doing doughnuts. But every show visit is going to be a major finacial divison. There is stil the spectre of 'Fuel tax multiplier' hovering in April as well. Funnily enough I picked the Dodge up on the day of the major fuel strike all those years ago.

At the moment guys more like £££ to the mile. :iamsmiling: The Dodge isn't bad. I can get just over twenty to the mile steady driving. One thing about a 67 year old vehicle, dosen't encourage fast acceleration or doing doughnuts. But every show visit is going to be a major finacial divison. There is stil the spectre of 'Fuel tax multiplier' hovering in April as well. Funnily enough I picked the Dodge up on the day of the major fuel strike all those years ago.

Is that pounds ,litres or gallons to the mile:confused: whichever it seems a tad heavy to me, have you got a hole in the tank:???;)

I work on about twenty miles to the gallon. I'll be towing a trailer and there is normally a lot of kit in the back plus parading about in France involved. The suggested route from my place to Portsmouth is via M25 , A3. The M25 is not a pleasant drive in the Dodge, and the A3 Hindhead Tunnel project has caused hours of delay over the last few years. This time I'm going down a more easterly route. It adds about ten miles but is a lot easiaer.