DALLAS DIG OUT WEEK ON SUNDAY

Dodgey

:-D

Pleased to see that allthough Jack will be still in bed :wink:the Dallas Dig Out is still on!

Starts 8am for the early birds...

Sunday 29th October

See you there!

Dodgey

Thanks Dodgey.

Does anyone know aho/what stands will be there - I might get out of bed early............. :-D

Hi Paul,

this is held at Dallas Auto Parts near Newbury a supplier of jeep and dodge vehicles/spares etc.

you can check out their website as for the SLR ........i wouldn't guarantee it but you never know :schocked:

Ashley

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good morning managed to get another A frame bergen (rucsac) some more BRITOOL spanners and the bargain of the day, Jack has already gnashed his dentures..

Brand new repro denison smock 1/2 zip very very nice quality £20 !!!!!!!

Trying to convince Mrs Hardyferret I look stunning and rugged in with the camo posing pouch and the slippers??

Someone people don't appreciate beauty!!!!

Hardyferret

I look stunning and rugged in with the camo posing pouch

Yes but I think that was a repro one. You may have been tricked there are a lot fake WW2 ones on the market & you were obviously taken in by the sales patter. The only one I saw were size XS but surely you didn't buy that one :-D Was very tempting as it did have D Day markings on it. So maybe you already had one as there were some XXL on ebay recently. So perhaps the XS example was useful if you were trying to collect the complete set, I believe these were made in the Far East where there is a high demand for that particular version.

It was a good day. I arrived one hour earlier than intended due to the BST/GMT change. It was sunny, dry & a convivial atmosphere. Covered my costs. I astounched one gent who wanted to serverely modify an item that goes in a Pig, he was going to use it for another purpose so I refused to sell it to him! I lost several sales when people wanted to buy my set of penthouse flourescents when I pointed out that it was not 24v as it had a 13 amp plug on the lead. I was thanked for being honest & the lights had to come back home with me.

The best seller were bags of nyloc nuts in BSF & BSW :roll:

we got there just after 8ish & had a good morning selling our bits & pieces, made a nice tidy sum to put towards a vickers for russ.

the weather was great & what i like most is the price of a pitch.

i had a great tie catching up & chatting as well.

cheers

guys

berni

I brought a 10 ton british made jack,a box full of hose clamps (bargin) 6 Jerry cans different dates some British WWII dated some USMC modern, Shovel, Spot lights suspension shackle's ,Plumbers solder (for lead loading panels) a Cheeseburger and cup of Tea and various other bits and bobs too many to list here..