Shipping from Poole to USA

lssah2025

OK, I have been waiting for about a 2 months for some info to ship my Dingo from Poole to the USA. I haven't received my info so I am putting out a request for a shipper/dealer etc that deals in shipping and assist with exporting vehicles. Looking for someone to load my Dingo into a 20 ft container and deal with export paperwork, there also might be several small accessories to go with the shipping, i.e. 80 watt Genny, some Humber spares etc.

Lance

Try Pat Egan at fv433105mm@tulsaconnect.com , he is a big Brit armour fan, collector and importer in the States. I know him from when he was in the 101 club and see him or his business partner occasionally at the Aberdeen MD show. "Good people".

There is also:

Penbroke Marine Services

975 E Linden Avenue

Linden

NJ 07036 USA

... friends of mine in the UK have used these people, (sorry no contact person or email address), they did a decent job and have UK associates.

I have done my own containers in the past, not too much bother.

There is also the RoRo option if no accompanied kit and it's much cheaper. Kit could go seperate in a crate as a LTL (Lessthan truck load).

Hope this helps.

Howard