New Member Neilie

Neilie

Hi Folks,

I'm Neil Craig from Wyevale, Ontario, Canada born in Crayford, Kent, England nearly 70 years ago.

My main interest is modelling military vehicles (mainly trucks and softskins) from Germany, Russia, Great Britain and Canada. I work mainly in 1/76 and 1/72 scale and do kits, conversions and scratchbuilts. My last scratchbuilt was a 1/72 Russian MAZ-537 Tractor and I'm currently working on an Albion CX22S HAT in 1/76 scale.

I find sources such as HMVF an invaluable source of information for research purposes and look forward to viewing and possible posting on this site in the future.

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks all, for the warm welcome. I have a couple of pics of the MAZ but I'll take some better ones and post them. As far as the Albion, it's just a chassis, engine, firewall and the cab floor at present.

As write this, I'm waiting for glue to dry on the fuel tank. I will take some progress photos shortly and post them also.

Cheers all,

Neil