So, how do I go about .......................

83KB62

................................going to some events??

I live in Bath, so I would be interested in local(ish) events like Kemble, stean rally near Yeovil, Great Dorset Steam, Beaulieu etc.

Some I know we ring up and book, but not sure on some of these other's, this will be our 'virgin' year!

If i can get there, we plan on getting out to Melksham on Dec. ? but we have a new shower room going in at that time so no promises, and its dependant on the Landy working properly too!

Hello 83KB62, the next meeting at Melksham is on December 7th starting about 20:00, this will be our christmas do with the pub putting on some food and no doubt a M.V. themed quiz as well. If you would like to have a chat about entering shows, my 'phone number is on the MVT website & in the back of Windscreen (I am area secretary of the West Wilts area) P.S. I own 63KB66!

................................going to some events??

I live in Bath, so I would be interested in local(ish) events like Kemble, stean rally near Yeovil, Great Dorset Steam, Beaulieu etc.

Some I know we ring up and book, but not sure on some of these other's, this will be our 'virgin' year!

If i can get there, we plan on getting out to Melksham on Dec. ? but we have a new shower room going in at that time so no promises, and its dependant on the Landy working properly too!

GDSF is notoriously hard to get into, and is often heavily oversubscribed with enties. Apply as early as possible, send best photo you can find, and try to enter the rarest exhibit you can find!

What have you got? (sorry the Reg you give is too modern to mean anything to me)

Edited by antarmike

Hello 83KB62, the next meeting at Melksham is on December 7th starting about 20:00, this will be our christmas do with the pub putting on some food and no doubt a M.V. themed quiz as well. If you would like to have a chat about entering shows, my 'phone number is on the MVT website & in the back of Windscreen (I am area secretary of the West Wilts area) P.S. I own 63KB66!

john, are you still involved with doing the trowbridge show next yr?