Hello everyone, Jeroen van der Ven

Hello,

I'm Jeroen van der Ven and live in The Hague, the Netherlands. I was attracted to this forum by a restoration from an NFS Austin K2.

My interest are fire engines, but also older vehicles and old military vehicles used as fire engines. My hobby is building vehicles in model (1:87).

My English is not very good, my apologies. I do my best.

Jeroen

Hello,

I'm Jeroen van der Ven and live in The Hague, the Netherlands. I was attracted to this forum by a restoration from an NFS Austin K2.

My interest are fire engines, but also older vehicles and old military vehicles used as fire engines. My hobby is building vehicles in model (1:87).

My English is not very good, my apologies. I do my best.

Jeroen

Welcome to the forum........ your english is just fine, not many over here can speak dutch.

I enjoy visiting Holland along with my friends (Oosterbeek, Arnhem.):thumbsup:

Thanks.

As I wrote, I'm special looking for pistures and information about vehicles that later were used as fire engine in Holland. When I can show pictures from the Austin K2 from the AFS, the later NFS, I will post them on the forum.

This type of vehicle is called in Dutch "Bellewagen" because of the bell in front of the roof!:-)

Jeroen