fuel costs

berni

If we started blocking roads with our beloved MV's T.B. Liar and his bum-chums would have our hobby banned and our vehicles scrapped or sold oversea before we could blink twice.

Yes, then they would spend a fortune on recalling them so they can then send them to Iraq to be used in service :schocked:

What's that about the revving?

Haven't heard that, explain...

What I heard from a colleague at work was - and I've found no reports to confirm this from the BBC or such - is that a fitter was working on his own car's engine and a police officer nicked him for the stated offence because a group of Molsems were crossing the road in front of his car. Local magistrates - apparently - threw the case out of court in a rare exhibition of common sense.

• 1 year later...

every one makes a big hoo haa when the price goes up but i would just like to say that it is lower now 88.9 than it has been in ages. I can't remember the last time it was below 90p a litre so :-D :-D

pity it wasn't this low for beltring but better late than never

ta

Berni

Just looking through this post of a year ago and how times have changed, here in the village it is now 101.9 a litre, anyone got higher where thay live.