andyandlew

andyandlew

Hi to one and all,

I feel an imposter having sold my Bedfords and Foden quite a while ago.I did the show thing for a few years feeding the needy and greedy with my cookset and burning vast quantities of fuel in trucks getting about, however i have only recently found this forum so have joined to see whos doing what and maybe get back into it. Its good to "see" familiar "faces" and whilst i have nothing like some of the experience compared to some of the guys in here i did for my sins 10 years as a REME vm and served my time as a steam and gas turbine technician so can hold my own when it comes to shakin the spanners :D.Any way its a great site to pick up more knowledge so im off mooching.

Remember: SHAPE,SHINE,SHADOW,SILHOUTTE,SURFACE,SPACING and MOVEMENT.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. Did you ever feed us all at Weston Park?

Andy.

hi, i may have fed you at weston park :D we went there for a few years on the run,and i took every thing i owned at one time or another(bedfords, foden, cookset, landrovers).stopped going when we had things lifted by people "travelling" through our camping area.thanks for the reply.

Hi Andy, nice to welcome an ex REME's and a VM at that. your knowledge will be tested on here.

Hi Andy, I think that you fed all of our group down at Stoneleigh, you were with John & Michele Y...g....... It was a fabulous meal, its not your mechanical knowledge that they will want.. its your cooking expertise.

Welcome to the forum.

Ray. :kissoncheek: