problems

chevpol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put Google Chrome on my poota and HMVF now works fine, but alsolutely will not run with AOL 9.0. Up to a few days ago I had no problems with AOL, the problems only kicked in a day or two ago, and as I far I know I changed nothing at this end, between AOL working fine and AOL being a problem.

Just put Google Chrome on my poota and HMVF now works fine, but alsolutely will not run with AOL 9.0. Up to a few days ago I had no problems with AOL, the problems only kicked in a day or two ago, and as I far I know I changed nothing at this end, between AOL working fine and AOL being a problem.

We upgraded the forum software to the latest version, obviously AOL can't handle the latest version, the software is written for the top browsers, I suspect AOL is not one of them.

AOL have replyed they say there is no problems !!!

Al

Just got home and received an email from AOL they said that I will need to phone there Tec surport cost alot £s to talk to them. I just tried again just to make sure and It works just fine so no call to tec surport, for those still having problems with AOL UNinstal AOL on your PC use INE search for AOL Updates down load AOL 9.5 and follow the insturctions. Give that a try.

Alec

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?20684-Now-im-here...

also I couldn't get the parachute landing thread.

Try now, just edited the title, the forum doesn't recognise "%';*! & other characters in titles.

I'll edit the link in your post too..

Parachute landing thread works ok..

Edited by Marmite!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem yesterday (Friday), it was very slow through AOl, but ok using IE or Mozilla. I cleaned all my cache, cookies and temp files but it made no change.

Today its OK through AOL. Confusing eh?