clever ol' me!!!!!!!

rosie

Those of you that have met me know what a plain, quiet, shy type of lady I am! :D:D:D

Well last night I attended my first class of my new 3 year Uni course!!!!! I was a bag of nerves I can tell you but by the end of the evening I had relaxed and felt much happier :-) I am studying for a foundation degree in early childhood. Theres going to be a lot of work involved and thats along side still working full time, being mum to 2 of the most hectic boys you will ever meet, being the ever loving wife of the cubemiester and running the house! But as I am superwoman I hope to be able to do all this as well as keep up with events and activities on here!!

As par norm we all had to sit in a circle and introduce our selves, well what a bunch of ladies this was!!!!! There is a qualified electrician who had her own company and gave it all up for childcare! The lady I sat next to drives past my house every weekend to go to Hayling Island sailing club!

Then there was me!!!!!! I told them all about the hobby (and although it is certainly not un heard of for women to be interested in MVs etc) I am often met with sayings of 'oh right' or 'what makes you want to drive around in smelly old army trucks?' blah blah blah!!! But these girlies were really interested and they wanted to see the truck and the gun so we spent some 20 mins looking at pictures on facebook via my phone!!!!! I gave HMVF a big mention of course!

Just thought you might like to know anyway!

Rosie,

Well done, I am an expert in early childhood as I have been one and continue to act in an early childhood way.

Any insights in to the mind of an early childhood type person you may need please do not hesitate to rearrange the magnetic letters on my fridge in the form of an easy question!

Yours helpfully

Keith

Any single one's there rosie, i'm avaliable and not fussy!! :D
dunno but will ask on Monday, I will of course mention the 'c' word.

cake!!!!!!!!!

Good looks brawn and brains! what more could a man want. :-D though the choice of course? Good excuse to play with toys? :cool2:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Thanks Tony! The cubemeister has never complained must admit! :-D

Dear Rosie, as I am just about to enter my second childhood you can come and study me any time you like:kissoncheek::D

Thanks you two (I think!) If I get stuck for subjects to study I may take you up on your offers :-):D:D

OH NO YOU WONT

:nono::nono:

dunno but will ask on Monday, I will of course mention the 'c' word.

cake!!!!!!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Thanks Tony! The cubemeister has never complained must admit! :-D

No complaints here and she even likes the smell of gear oil on the overalls :shocked:

Dear Rosie, as I am just about to enter my second childhood you can come and study me any time you like:kissoncheek::D

Well done Rosie! That is great news and a nice way to push your boundaries!

@Degsy - Rosie isn't studying medical science :whistle:

Well done Rosie! That is great news and a nice way to push your boundaries!

Thanks Jack! Its going to be a long hard slog but worth it in the end (promotion to manager hopefully!!!)

There's no answer to that.:D
Thats how I like my men, when they know their place!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jack! Its going to be a long hard slog but worth it in the end (promotion to manager hopefully!!!)

Thats how I like my men, when they know their place!!!!!!!!!!

Yep good stuff all round and if you did want to study medical science there are more than enough members to study :coffee:

Drinks on you then! :-D

It got a bit messy last night! I went to a charity bingo event! Only won that to!!!!!! Guess what I won? Yup, a bottle of wine!!!!!!! And my money to enter back, so a blinding night had and a blinding headache this morning!!!!