Hello everyone

Noel

My name is Noel Burgess. I don't own any military vehicle and, sadly, dont ever expect to do so. I am mostly intersted in WW2 era softskin vehicles, particularly allied. This interest stems from building Airfix kits in youth and wanting to find out more about them.

I live in Redcar on the north east coast of england. Recently Redcar was used as a filmset representing the Dunkirk evacuation for scenes from the forthcoming film "Atonement - more of this in your photos thread.

Finally can I say how much I admire those of you who restore and run Military Vehicles of all ages

Glad to join Mark in welcoming youto the Forum, enjoyed seeing thepics you posted and look forward to seeing the film. With your obvious interest in MV's could I venture to suggest that you join the Military Vehicle Trust, you don't have to own a vehicle to join and I amsure you would find it worth while and am also sure you would recieve a warm welcome at a meeting of your local area group. ( North East sec

Jon Kerr,Seaton Carew, Tel01429 275408)

Regards

Degsy

Yes thats true what Bernie says Noel, never say never, I always said one will do and now we are up to 3.

As Degsy said, give Jon Kerr a call and find out when their next meeting is, you will be welcomed I am sure as they are a good bunch of folk.

Next Sunday there is a meet at the Sunderland Aircraft Museum that they are attending.

Cheers

Tim