Hello intro from the photographer

Dear all,

I m an engineer that just happens to love military vehicles of all ages and types, I am truly fascinated by any restoration be it plane, Tank, truck, or steam engine, it makes no difference. I dream of having the skill to restore something in the same fashion as the WW1 Denis Team on this site all I can say is Wow dedication and devotion a truly remarkable restoration. I have 1 belief mechanical things should work not stand idle in a museum; Planes should fly tanks role and trucks truck.

I am a photographer not strictly professional, but as part of this I take pictures of military vehicles aircraft included, these are usually hidden away in the little industrial estates, private collections, road sides attractions etc. I travel a lot all over Europe and the UK. The benefit of this is I get the opportunity on occasion to view projects otherwise kept under raps hidden away or just happen to be on route. So hello all and best regards

TP

Welcome.

You sound very much like me.

Am into photography, like mv and planes, cars, bikes and all sorts. All become subject of photography.

And yes planes must fly, vehicles must drive and boats must float, if they can do more than one even better.

The folks on here just love photographs.

Just post them and see what usefull and knowledgeble discussion evolves in the thread.

You learn something new every day.

MIke