sharky

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Any idea who the previous owner was? Apart from all the broken torsion bars I'm bemused by the fact that one track seems to have new rubbers and the other side has none at all!

Andy

Hi Andy-- just started working an a 433 and a 432 both needing torsion bars-- I'm struggling to find literature EMERS etc for them or if you know a place in the midlands good for spares--the abbot aint in bad nick but the 432 is shocking--any help appreciated

Hi Andy-- just started working an a 433 and a 432 both needing torsion bars-- I'm struggling to find literature EMERS etc for them or if you know a place in the midlands good for spares--the abbot aint in bad nick but the 432 is shocking--any help appreciated

Hi Charlie - always glad to meet another Abbot owner! The torsion bars are the same for 432 and 433 but are set at a different ride height. I've got the relevant pages from the manuals if you want to PM me. The bars themselves aren't that easy to come by, considering the number of vehicles that have been scrapped. Marcus Glenn had some last time I looked.

Andy