432 spares

blue red blue

hello all, im doing a favour for a friend who owns a diesel 432, apart from marcus glen is there any one else out they that does the every day type of service spares , also a engine run solenoid.

and as it would seem that gretting this one road reg prob wont happend due to the new laws etc can any one reccommend a low loader in the gloster area and.... howmuch dothese guys usually charge for moving these around etc??

lots of questions i know but any help would be great

hello all, im doing a favour for a friend who owns a diesel 432, apart from marcus glen is there any one else out they that does the every day type of service spares , also a engine run solenoid.

and as it would seem that gretting this one road reg prob wont happend due to the new laws etc can any one reccommend a low loader in the gloster area and.... howmuch dothese guys usually charge for moving these around etc??

lots of questions i know but any help would be great

hey bud, do you mean start solenoid? i have some takeoffs, fully working, what part do you need? the solenoid or solenoid and houseing?, pm me for a price.

we keep a lot of other spares but not service parts. the fuel filters are agricultural and can be found / matched at any motor factors, all the rest is marcuss im afraid.

Hi there jim and i will be at the War and Peace show with our FV432,so if you have any qustions on repairs we can help,ours wasent chargeing all the distribution boxes and rectifier were all burnt out,plus we have changed oil,fuel filters,made an H frame which is how you will pick us out going around the arena at the w and p show;and changed the collector filter which beleive me wasent easy.We will be happy to help you out.Oh and Marcus Glyn has been a great help with spares and knowledge.

Regards Arnie

Edited by arnie