The Eagles has landed, over.

Jack

Hi all.

Flew back in from the US this afternoon......wow that was a bit :-o :oops2:

So time to catch up.

So what is the gossip? Who is pregnant? who has bought what, who has sold what...who has crashed what?!!

I see Paul has now become a Sir :-o and has Snapper learnt how to upload images yet? :argh:

Fill me in!! :evil:

Hi all.

Flew back in from the US this afternoon......wow that was a bit :-o :oops2:

So time to catch up.

So what is the gossip? Who is pregnant? who has bought what, who has sold what...who has crashed what?!!

I see Paul has now become a Sir :-o and has Snapper learnt how to upload images yet? :argh:

Fill me in!! :evil:

Pregnant? I didn't do that it's just malicious gossip :argh:

I am busy making repro helmets...nothing further to reveal.. :flower:

A Flock of Seagulls? I think I've still got one of their albums. Not sure why. I suppose I have to blame it on working for the Melody Maker for eight years (77-86) and acquiring so many bits of vinyl. No, Jack, I haven't got my head round uploading pix yet. I will get round to it when the boss gives me time. She thought I was cool when I was compiling pop charts and getting members of the Police to talk to her on the phone - but she has gone distinctly cool since the MV thing reared it's supposedly ugly head. She would rather I owned a VW T2 camper van. No chance.