MAN Wrecker

Guest bigvinnie
Yowser! do you see how much rubber he laid down trying to get that all stopped?

Bet he wont make it to full screw in the next 12 months!

Poor bugger, glad no loss of life or injury except to ego ( I presume )

Im guessing someone will make the decision as to whether it gets CAST or rebuilt. My money will be a rebuild, if not see it at Withams in a few months.

Thoughts

R

Through the old boys network after 10 months work and 80 grand this big girl is back in service!

Having just returned from the sandy place we had one SVr strike an IED and was in worst state than this. 5 months graft and spares from the Vm,s and she was almost ready to go back out on ops!

As mentioned by recymech66 you aint going to see any of these for some time at withmans i,m afraid.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through the old boys network after 10 months work and 80 grand this big girl is back in service!

Having just returned from the sandy place we had one SVr strike an IED and was in worst state than this. 5 months graft and spares from the Vm,s and she was almost ready to go back out on ops!

As mentioned by recymech66 you aint going to see any of these for some time at withmans i,m afraid.

Hi good news for anybody looking for a Man wrecker 2 as new EX MOD complete with everything on for sale also 2 8x8 platform trucks 1 6x6 platform truck 1 8x8 with Hiab 111 ATD part of contract to supply UK MOD with 7216 Man vehicles.

Suggest only people with serious intententions and bank balances need apply.

If still interested andy.holiday@man.eu for tender form

• 1 year later...