FWD Model B on TV!

4x4Founder

And a Dodge M1918 Light Repair Truck too!

There's a rather silly TV series called "Ghost Whisperer" on CBS. Don't normally watch it, but I did last night because I saw a promo for it and caught a glimpse of an FWD Model B. Below is the synopsis. I don't recognize the Model B as one I know, but I think the Dodge is the one that belongs to the Fort MacArthur Museum in San Pedro, CA... which makes sense because the show is filmed in SoCal. Maybe they have a Model B as well. I haven't done any research.

If I'd had some warning, I would have spread the word. Those of you in the USA will have to watch for this episode to repeat. I don't know if this show is running in the UK, but if it is, you'll see it eventually. The plot and story were inane. The star, Jennifer Love Hewitt, is not difficult to look at but that doesn't carry the rest of the show. To save turning your mind into a gelatinous mass from watching the entire show, the Model B appears notably in the last five minutes, where Hewitt's character sit in it, talks with a ghost and sends it off, "to find the light." The Dodge pops up a few times, starting about the middle of the show, but if you look you can see the B then too.

"Implosion"

New, 3/05/2010, Drama, Paranormal, Supernatural

A ghost who is aware of a hidden munitions dump with unexploded bombs confides in Melinda that one of the bombs, which has gone missing and has fallen into the wrong hands, will ultimately cause someone to lose their life.

• 3 weeks later...

That looks like the one in the story, but I think they removed the spotlight for filming. I the story they also had some "ghosts" running around in WWI era uniforms. She sees dead people and in her world, they are everywhere.