Good news to end the week on!!

ArtistsRifles

Not been a bad day today - rang the tax people about one issue - Jobseekers basically saying they are still paying me even though they stopped all payments after the first one - and it turned out my beloved ex-employers had forgotten to tell them they had retired me - so I'd been paying too much tax for the last 2.5+ years due to my allowances being assigned to a non-existent salary as well as the non-existent Jobseekers payments.... I'd had a tax code assigned of BR - OUCH!!

So now it looks like I'm due a nice rebate at some time in the future!! :-)

Then the wife rang the insurance company about one matter, got chatting to the service agent as women do and the topic of the 2007 incident came up. Agent asked why we had never claimed for it and - long story short - a claim form is in the post to us What a lovely end to the week!! :-)

All I need to make it perfect is to hear a positive response back from the FBHVC and MVT regarding the meeting they had this week with the DfT on the use of purpose built MV's that do not fit the C&U!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!:-D

I said that to the missus and she said "shut up - it might be the next train through...." :wow:

Fingers crossed

Lets hope the pigeon of fate decides to go cr@p on someone elses statue for a bit...

You're starting to look like Nelson :mad:

Was beginning to feel like it too mate..... [Edit by Joris] Mate, think about what you post! [/Edit by Joris]

Good to hear Neil hope good fortune continues to shine on you.

Ashley

Thanks all :-) Makes a change to get some good news after the last few months especially!! :-)

Edited by Joris