New member from Australia

ronwinfer

Hi everyone my name is Ron I live in a small town called Esk in the Brisbane valley in Queensland Australia, I was born in the Uk in a small village called Bridgtown in Staffordshire, but came out here as a schook kid, My main interest is tracked vehicles but I have owned a diamond t 980 tank transporter and Rogers trailer and at one time about 20 years ago I owned 6 Matilda tanks, running but minus turrets, I have owned several Universal carriers over the years, and at the moment I have 3 that are almost fully restored, should see them completed in a couple of months time, about 18 months ago I came accross and bought the complete drive line of a Marmon Herrington two man tank, and am looking for someone who may have a use for it,the motor was siezes so I left it where it had been for the last 30 years, well thats all I can think of to say this time, I look forward to enjoying this forum, regards Ron