some more pictures...zils this time...

zil 131 desert, crane and wrecker...

25022010298.jpg

25022010295.jpg

still needs the roof doing and the spots added plus the flat bed and the thing then respraying, she will be a fine truck once done...

25022010292.jpg

25022010293.jpg

the crane will be used for logging and other close in heavy lifting, its a 3.6 ton crane...also going to fit a hydraulic winch to her...along with a mini flat bed...

30112009081.jpg

the zil wrecker, just getting a few mods, lifting the crane 6 inches and fitting some steel work around the wheels and a small generator is going to be fitted along with front winch and then a rear hydraulic winch if i can fit a second PTO...

the zil 131 was built nearly into the millions, it is a fantstic truck, if they had found the time to fit diff locks I am sure it would have been even more fun for us off roading types....I hope to get one that I can lock up the rear diffs and like a stolly take it off roading with a vengeance..but as a truck for everyday use they really are great fun, if a little thirsty for todays roads...